Queen Anne Helpline improves the lives of our neighbors in need by providing emergency assistance for housing, food and basic needs.
News and Events
We have an immediate opening for an Operations Manager, a new position. For a complete job description and how to apply: Operations Mgr Job Description
Interested in giving back to your community? Looking for a way to make a meaningful impact? Queen Anne Helpline has current openings for new board members. We are interested in individuals who have strong local connections (Queen Anne, SLU and Magnolia) and with Development and/or Events Management experience. To learn more send an email to the Executive Director: email@example.com.
KCTS 9’s Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood Sweater Drive
Once again Queen Anne Helpline is honored to be a recipient of this wonderful effort! Be a good neighbor and help those in need by donating new or gently worn sweaters, coats and cold-weather gear. Beginning January 13th until February 12th with donation locations at all PCC Natural Markets, and Sound Credit Union locations. Learn more here: http://kcts9.org/sweater-drive
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199 and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1600 subsidized housing units and a growing number of transitional housing units.
- We help reduce and prevent homelessness, preventing over 500 evictions every year.
- We distribute 588 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $16,000 in assistance each month.