Queen Anne Helpline provides financial and other basic needs assistance to residents living in the Queen Anne, Magnolia and South Lake Union neighborhoods who are experiencing hardship.
News and Events
Four Days left to shop at our amazing Tree Lot and there is still a good selection of trees. North side of Safeway at 1st Ave N and Boston. We appreciate the fantastic community support from everyone who has come by so far!
HELPLINE RECEIVES $1,000 GRANT FOR WEEKEND FOOD FOR KIDS
Helpline is honored to be the recipient of a $1,000 grant from the Safeway Foundation as part of their Hunger Is grant program. More information: Hunger Is Press Release
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199, and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1200 subsidized housing units and six shelters.
- We help 300 people avoid eviction and homelessness every year.
- We distribute 280 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $15,000 in assistance each month.