Queen Anne Helpline provides financial and other basic needs assistance to residents living in the Queen Anne, Magnolia and South Lake Union neighborhoods who are experiencing hardship.
News and Events
- GiveBIG – Be a champion and make an online gift to Queen Anne Helpline on May 5th. In addition to The Seattle Foundation stretch pool, Metropolitan Market has given us a 1:1 matching challenge grant, up to $2,500! Help us meet this challenge by supporting us on #GiveBIG day, May 5!
- Fun Run/Walk – BREAKING NEWS! Welcome to special guest announcer Steve Raible, a proud Queen Anne resident and Helpline supporter. Mark your calendars for Saturday, July 11th for this much loved community event, followed by a weekend of service and fun with Queen Anne Days.
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199 and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1300 subsidized housing units and seven shelters.
- We help 300 people avoid eviction and homelessness every year.
- We distribute 288 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $16,000 in assistance each month.