Queen Anne Helpline provides financial and other basic needs assistance to residents living in the Queen Anne, Magnolia and South Lake Union neighborhoods who are experiencing hardship.
News and Events
Thanks for another fabulous Fun Run everyone! With the help of 570 participants plus our wonderful sponsors we raised an amazing $40,000. Thanks to everyone who donated, with deep gratitude to an amazing group of volunteers. And a big shout out to neighbor and KIRO news anchor Steve Raible for graciously donating his time as our end of race announcer.
Photos coming soon, check out our Fun Run page.
Click here to see Fun Run 2015 Times
Note: If you don’t see your name or if we’ve misspelled it, please let us know! firstname.lastname@example.org
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199 and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1400 subsidized housing units and eight shelters.
- We help 300 people avoid eviction and homelessness every year.
- We distribute 294 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $16,000 in assistance each month.