Queen Anne Helpline improves the lives of our neighbors in need by providing emergency assistance for housing, food and basic needs.
News and Events
Another fantastic Fun Run! Thanks to our wonderful community of runners, walkers, strollers, volunteers, food and drink donors and business sponsors for helping us raise critical funds to prevent and reduce homelessness.
Click below to see final times. We were missing some names on bib numbers and we know there were many more 12 and under kids than indicated here so our apologies for any missing information. Stay tuned for photos – coming soon!
Special thanks to our Presenting Sponsor:
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199 and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1600 subsidized housing units and a growing number of transitional housing units.
- We help reduce and prevent homelessness, preventing over 500 evictions every year.
- We distribute 588 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $16,000 in assistance each month.