Queen Anne Helpline provides financial and other basic needs assistance to residents living in the Queen Anne, Magnolia and South Lake Union neighborhoods who are experiencing hardship.
News and Events
TASTE OF QUEEN ANNE 2015
MORE INFORMATION AND TO PURCHASE TICKETS
October 10th, St. Anne Banchero Hall
Enjoy fabulous fare from local restaurants, piano jazz from the Tim Kennedy Trio, a hosted bar and a chance to win an amazing Golden Raffle prize package. We’ve added capacity this year to accommodate additional people so please join us! Early bird registration opens Monday, August 10th.
FUN RUN WRAP UP
Thanks for another great Fun Run everyone! With the help of 570 participants plus our wonderful sponsors we raised an astounding $40,000. Thanks to everyone who donated, with huge gratitude to an amazing group of volunteers. And a big shout out to neighbor and KIRO news anchor Steve Raible for graciously donating his time as our end of race announcer.
Times and photos, please visit our Fun Run page.
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199 and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1400 subsidized housing units and eight shelters.
- We help 300 people avoid eviction and homelessness every year.
- We distribute 294 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $16,000 in assistance each month.