Queen Anne Helpline provides financial and other basic needs assistance to residents living in the Queen Anne, Magnolia and South Lake Union neighborhoods who are experiencing hardship.
News & Events
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
The 30th Annual Crown of Queen Anne Fun/Run Walk was the most successful ever, raising a record $41,000 for the Helpline as over 600 walkers and runners took to the streets to show their support for the Queen Anne Helpline. Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible!
The results are in! Runner Results.
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199, and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1200 subsidized housing units, three shelters, and several transitional apartment buildings.
- We help 300 people avoid eviction and homelessness every year.
- We distribute 280 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $15,000 in assistance each month.