Queen Anne Helpline prevents homelessness and stabilizes the lives of neighbors in need through financial and supportive services.
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199 and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1600 subsidized housing units and a growing number of transitional housing units.
- We help reduce and prevent homelessness, preventing over 500 evictions every year.
- We distribute 588 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $16,000 in assistance each month.