Queen Anne Helpline provides financial and other basic needs assistance to residents living in the Queen Anne, Magnolia and South Lake Union neighborhoods who are experiencing hardship.
News and Events
FUN RUN/WALK! – Mark your calendars for Saturday, July 11th for this exciting community event with special guest announcer Steve Raible. Online registration NOW OPEN.
You can also register in person by visiting us at the Community table at the Queen Anne Farmers Market on any of the following Thursdays: June 25, July 2, July 9th.
Fun volunteer opportunities still available! Visit our Events page for more information or click the link above.
Don’t miss this kick off event to a weekend of community fun at Queen Anne Days!
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199 and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1400 subsidized housing units and eight shelters.
- We help 300 people avoid eviction and homelessness every year.
- We distribute 294 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $16,000 in assistance each month.