Queen Anne Helpline improves the lives of our neighbors in need by providing emergency assistance for housing, food and basic needs.
News and Events
THANK YOU GIVE BIG DONORS!
You helped us raise over $30,000 as part of the Seattle Foundations GiveBIG day of online giving! THANK YOU for your amazing generosity, ensuring we can continue our work to make sure everyone is safely housed, has enough to eat and their basic needs met. We are very grateful to everyone who participated with a special shout out to our partners at Metropolitan Market Uptown and Magnolia for their $6,000 challenge match.
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199 and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1600 subsidized housing units and a growing number of transitional housing units.
- We help reduce and prevent homelessness, preventing over 500 evictions every year.
- We distribute 588 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $16,000 in assistance each month.