Queen Anne Helpline improves the lives of our neighbors in need by providing emergency assistance for housing, food and basic needs.
News and Events
Thank you to everyone who donated through GIVEBIG! We raised an amazing $30,347 (before the stretch match from Seattle Foundation) from a record number of donors! This amount is more than double last year’s total and easily met the generous challenge match from Metropolitan Market Uptown and Magnolia. We are deeply grateful to everyone who contributed!
SAVE THE DATE!
The Craig Wilson Memorial Fun Run/Walk is Saturday July 9th! Mark your calendars for this fun community event that kicks off Queen Anne Days. Registration and volunteer opportunities coming soon!
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199 and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1600 subsidized housing units and a growing number of transitional housing units.
- We help reduce and prevent homelessness, preventing over 500 evictions every year.
- We distribute 588 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $16,000 in assistance each month.