Queen Anne Helpline provides financial and other basic needs assistance to residents living in the Queen Anne, Magnolia and South Lake Union neighborhoods who are experiencing hardship.
News & Events
TASTE OF QUEEN ANNE!
Our annual fundraising event, Taste of Queen Anne, will be here before you know it! So save the date for October 18th, 6:30 at St. Anne Banchero Hall for a fun evening including an amazing Golden Raffle, delightful music from Jazz Underground, and delectable food from top restaurants. AND a hosted beer and wine bar! Online registration opens Tuesday Sept. 2nd; for more information visit our Taste of Queen Anne events page.
The 30th Annual Crown of Queen Anne Fun/Run Walk was the most successful ever, raising a record $41,000! Thanks to everyone who helped make this possible. For results and photos, visit our Fun Run events page.
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199, and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1200 subsidized housing units, three shelters, and several transitional apartment buildings.
- We help 300 people avoid eviction and homelessness every year.
- We distribute 280 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $15,000 in assistance each month.