Queen Anne Helpline provides financial and other basic needs assistance to residents living in the Queen Anne, Magnolia and South Lake Union neighborhoods who are experiencing hardship.
TASTE OF QUEEN ANNE SETS NEW RECORDS!
Wow, thank you everyone!! Our Taste of Queen Anne fundraiser on Saturday October 18th set three new records:
- We raised a record $144,000, far exceeding our goal of $120,000.
- We set a new record for attendance, we’ll be looking at how to accommodate a bigger crowd next year.
- And last but not least, we set a new record for FUN, without a doubt!
Many many thanks to everyone who attended, sponsored, donated and volunteered. Your support makes our work possible. We’ll post pictures soon, check back!
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199, and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1200 subsidized housing units, three shelters, and several transitional apartment buildings.
- We help 300 people avoid eviction and homelessness every year.
- We distribute 280 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $15,000 in assistance each month.