“Thank you Queen Anne Helpline for making such a difference in my family’s life. More than just making sure we did not end up homeless, you gave us kindness, friendship, and hope.” -Helpline Client
The Queen Anne Helpline is a community based social service nonprofit providing financial and basic needs assistance to seniors, families and individuals who are facing hardship or short term crisis.
News & Events
Check Us Out!
We have a new look! Please check out our new website and logo. We think it is user friendly, captures our mission and frankly just looks cool. And even though we are the Queen Anne Helpline, don’t be misled by our name; we actually serve three zip codes — 98199 (Magnolia), 98119 (top of Queen Anne) and 98109. This last zip code encompasses a larger geographic area than most people realize. It stretches from the top of Queen Anne down the south side all the way to Denny, and east to I-5, encompassing the South Lake Union neighborhood.
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199, and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- We assist more than 3,000 people every year.
- Queen Anne Helpline provides an average of $15,000 in assistance each month.
- In a given year we help 300 people avoid eviction.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1200 subsidized housing units, three shelters, and several transitional apartment buildings.