GIVEBIG is May 6th – Save the Date!
A percent of all donations received during this one day of online giving will be matched by The Seattle Foundation
The Queen Anne Helpline is a community based social service nonprofit providing financial and basic needs assistance to seniors, families and individuals who are facing hardship or short term crisis.
News & Events
Save the Date! Saturday July 12th is our Annual Crown of Queen Anne Fun Run/Walk. Registration opens May 1. All proceeds benefit the Queen Anne Helpline.
Current Needs: Our mens clothing bank and linen closet are in desperate need of replenishing. Please consider donating gently used clothing including casual pants, shirts, shoes and socks, as well as bedding and towels. Thank you!
Volunteer Opportunity: Volunteer at the Queen Anne Helpline! We are looking for new volunteers to work at our front desk assisting clients, answering phones, and providing general office help. Hours and days flexible. For more information call: 206-282-1540 or complete a volunteer application on the Volunteer page.
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199, and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- We assist more than 3,000 people every year.
- Queen Anne Helpline provides an average of $15,000 in assistance each month.
- In a given year we help 300 people avoid eviction.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1200 subsidized housing units, three shelters, and several transitional apartment buildings.