GIVEBIG is May 6th – Mark Your Calendars!
The Queen Anne Helpline is a community based social service nonprofit providing financial and basic needs assistance to seniors, families and individuals who are facing hardship or short term crisis.
News & Events
GiveBIG is Tuesday May 6th. A percentage of all donations made through the Seattle Foundation website on this one day of online giving will be matched. This year GiveBIG is celebrating local heroes – and for us that means all of you, our generous and caring community. So mark your calendars and make sure you Give Big to the Queen Anne Helpline on May 6th! Click here to GiveBIG
Save the Date! Saturday July 12th is our Annual Crown of Queen Anne Fun Run/Walk. Registration opens May 1. All proceeds benefit the Queen Anne Helpline.
Kinnear Park Ribbon Cutting Ceremony: Join us this Saturday, April 26th at the renovated Lower Kinnear Park for a ribbon cutting ceremony! The Queen Anne Helpline and Queen Anne Food Bank are collecting nonperishable food items at the ceremony from 1 to 3. Aside from helping your neighbors in need, there will also be live music, games, and much more. We hope to see you there!!
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199, and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1200 subsidized housing units, three shelters, and several transitional apartment buildings.
- We help 300 people avoid eviction and homelessness every year.
- We distribute 280 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $15,000 in assistance each month.