Queen Anne Helpline provides financial and other basic needs assistance to residents living in the Queen Anne, Magnolia and South Lake Union neighborhoods who are experiencing hardship.
TASTE OF QUEEN ANNE!
Our annual fundraising event, Taste of Queen Anne, is fast approaching!
Amazing Golden Raffle. Delightful music from Jazz Underground. Delectable food from top restaurants. Hosted beer and wine bar.
It’s all happening on October 18th at 6:30 at St. Anne Church Banchero Hall. More information: Taste of Queen Anne.
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199, and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1200 subsidized housing units, three shelters, and several transitional apartment buildings.
- We help 300 people avoid eviction and homelessness every year.
- We distribute 280 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $15,000 in assistance each month.