Queen Anne Helpline improves the lives of our neighbors in need by providing emergency assistance for housing, food and basic needs.
News and Events
We are delighted to welcome Claire Jesse-Reedy to our growing team! Claire comes on board as our new Operations Manager. She bring a strong passion for nonprofit work and a wealth of experience. Stop by and say “hi”, she is here Monday – Thursday.
GiveBIG – May 10, 2017
Mark your calendars for GiveBIG, the Seattle Foundations’ annual day of online giving. This year’s theme: NOW More Than Ever! We’ll send reminders and more information. Please consider “liking” us on Facebook to receive the most up-to-date information: QAHL Facebook
Did You Know?
- Queen Anne Helpline serves three zip codes – 98119, 98199 and 98109, encompassing the Queen Anne, Magnolia, and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
- In our service area alone there are more than 1600 subsidized housing units and a growing number of transitional housing units.
- We help reduce and prevent homelessness, preventing over 500 evictions every year.
- We distribute 588 meals to food insecure students every weekend.
- We provide an average of $16,000 in assistance each month.